Date outfits: what NOT to wear
What to wear is the unresolved question girls have in solving for decades. It may seem exaggerated to some but we all go through, ‘The first date wardrobe panic’.
Grab your pen, you might wanna take notes.
- Uncomfortable clothes Constantly adjusting and fidgeting with your dress is a big THUMBS DOWN! Comfort should be an absolute priority. Extremely trendy outfits and experimenting new looks are not meant for first dates this could end up being the main reason for all the discomfort.
- Tons of Makeup Wearing heavy makeup on the first date is a bad idea. Wear lightweight makeup and as minimal as possible. You don’t want a sudden climate change and all the makeups draining down your face! Also, you are being as real and true to your date which he will appreciate!
- Don’t overdo This is an absolute thumb rule. Just like you are suggested to wear minimal makeup go light on your accessories too. Huge statement earring and high heels will make him think you belong to the real housewives. keep in mind, This isn’t Vegas!
- Don’t reveal too much Another advice is that you don’t show too much cleavage or leg on the first date. Like mama always said, “leave him wanting more!”
- Do not wear flip-flops! And we have the ultimate advisor, Vogue to confirm this! Never wear flip-flops on a date. If you want something close to flip-flops to go for a simple sandal or flats which are elegant and go with your outfit!